https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2O8ghAk1HgView Detail >
• Unique time-resolved scanning method
The different fluorescence signals of the same sample are collected at different times.
The high-speed stepping motor and the highly sensitive detector ensure that all signal acquisition of the entire sample plate is completed in a short time.
• Innovative detection channel arrangement Interlaced arrangement of upper and lower channels further reduces inter-hole and multi-color fluorescence crosstalk.
• Double FAM scanning for melting curve Scan time is shortened a lot.
• LED light source Efficient and maintenance-free
• Fresnel Lens It greatly reduces the light collection of the non- target area. And the relative position of the detector to the block hole ensures that one optical detection channel is aligned with one target to be tested at the bottom.
• Four different target genes (2 repeats) of FAM/HEX/ROX/Cy5 were simultaneously detected in one reaction tube, and the results showed that there was almost no cross-interference between the different channels.